10 Clever Kitchen Storage Ideas that are Functional and Beautiful
Keeping your kitchen organized and neat is a continuous challenge because there is continuous activity happening in the kitchen and you can find family members walking in and out of it. This means keeping a kitchen clutter-free requires much more than regular ideas because no matter how hard you try, kitchen ends up being a mess if you don’t pay attention. Since the kitchen is packed with a lot of equipment, tools, kitchen hardware and appliances you need to ensure that the kitchen is well designed and you also need to have clever kitchen storage ideas that work practically.
CLEVER KITCHEN STORAGE IDEAS
Here are 10 clever kitchen storage ideas that can help you keep your kitchen organized and clutter-free.
- CREATIVE CORNER DRAWERS: Corner drawers often can be awkward and consume more space than other cabinet drawers. For this, you can make use diagonal corner drawers that can ensure that you can optimize the space in your kitchen.
- SPACE UNDER THE SINK: Have you ever wondered about using the space underneath the sink? A deep cabinet drawer right under the sink can help you store cleaning supplies in a convenient way and keep it away from the reach of your kids.
- PULLOUT TRASH CANS: Unattractive and stinky trash cans can ruin the look of your kitchen and can consume space that you can use for something else. Using pullout trash can free the floor space in the kitchen and ensure that you’re able to do more in less space.
- SPICE PULLOUT CABINET: Spices can add flavor to our food, but too many spices can consume a lot of space in the kitchen. A handy spice pullout cabinet rack is a great way to store all the spices conveniently in one rack and that also speeds up the cooking process as you never have to search for it when you need one.
- USE BASKETS FOR STORAGE: When you have to segregate things wisely you can make use of baskets where you can store things neatly. This is very simple, cost-effective and ensures that things are kept in the basket after use and keeps your kitchen organized.
- UNUSED OFFICE SUPPLIES: Office supplies can help in keeping your kitchen organized and you can use them in various areas where you can either hang them up near the window or use it for storing cleaning supplies and small plants.
- CABINET BEHIND CLOSED DOORS: If there is too much chaos in your kitchen in terms of storage you can hide that behind a closed door. If your kitchen has a closed door, you can use that as an expansive pantry and it can hold more than you can imagine.
- CONTAINER SYSTEM: Container system has been a tried and tested method that never fails. You can compartmentalize every item that you have in your kitchen and you will see that your kitchen has more space than you can imagine. You can use containers of clear plastic, or colored plastic or metal depending on your kitchen wall colors.
- ADD CROCKERY DRAWERS: Unused crockery can consume more space and, therefore, you need to stack them carefully and intelligently. With crockery drawers, you can be sure that your crockery is cleaned and cleared and out of the sight and that makes your kitchen seemed organized and spacious.
- OPEN MULTIPLE SHELVES: If you have too much to store, you can make use of multiple shelves that can neatly store all the items that you need. Using open multiple shelves offers a great look to your kitchen and at the same time make it convenient for you to store items and use it as and when required. You can also add some decorative accessories along to make your kitchen look attractive.